Thursday, December 30, 2010

The time has come...

So, the time has come to say goodbye... LOL not really but I do have to make a decision about what I want to do with this blog. I know I want to keep blogging but I am just not sure where yet. I have to decide by tomorrow because I cannot add anymore new stuff after then.

 

 I have been playing around with Wordpress and I can't say I like it. It seems too complicated and I don't really like the backgrounds/layouts. I worked with Blogger for my English class blog last semester and I like that one a little better but still not as much as MSN Spaces. Plus I have no idea how to transfer this blog over to there. I know I can do it on Wordpress. I will have to make my final decision and move tomorrow. Good thing I have low key New Years Eve planned, ha. My husband always thinks about going out but then declares it amatuer night and says it is not safe to be out. I don't really care either way. Most years, this one included, I am content to stay home with just my hubby, or with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment