Monday, December 6, 2010

The haps...

Last week was busy, and I was stressed out because I am trying to do too much so of course I can't write as much. I spent some time on my weight loss blog - that at least is going well. There was some family drama. Nothing horrible (I can't elaborate here now) but it was emotional for me to say the least.

 

The week-end was ho hum, pretty relaxing actually. My husband and I spent some quality time together though we didn't get much done around the house. He did get our Christmas tree up so I can decorate this week-end. He pointed out to me that we have 19 big tubs of Christmas stuff. Ha. O Joy! My husband surprised me by saying he is actually in the mood for Christmas this year. I can't believe it.  I hope it is a good one. I don't care about gifts, I just want it to be hassle free and spend time doing fun stuff with family and friends.

 

I didn't get hardly any school work done at all this week-end. I basically fooled around. Shame on me!! So that means this week, including my birthday is going to be super stressful and filled with school work. I just hope and pray I can get everything done that I have to. Whew, only this week to get through and class our over. Yay!

 

One bright spot today - I had fun in band class. We played some student composed music. Most were arrangements of songs but there was one very good original piece (Solace) that was composed by a tuba player. I was impressed. There was also a Lady Gaga medley which would be good for a marching band. We are also getting ready to play for graduation. Call me a nerd but I love playing for graduation. Plus we are going to get paid this year too.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment