Friday, December 31, 2010

Shoot me!

OK, next time I want to buy more clothes someone better shoot me. In an effort to get organized amd simplify my life before the next semester I had a small to do list:

 

arrange books on the wonderful bookshelves my husband built me

go through clothes and organize/roganized drawers

clean out my closet

go through and organize and purge papers

organize Christmas decor

 

I got the first one done, although it was quite the task.  I love books! I am stuck on the second and third ones because I have way too many clothes of various sizes and not enough places to put them all. UGH, I frustrate myself! I hesitate to throw anything away because I might wear the stuff again- I plan on wearing them again. Plus I must admit I am a hoarder at heart. I never knew I had so many damn clothes. So I have clothes all over the house and piles of laundry and it is News Year Eve, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment